Note: All our flooring products are advertised inc GST and per square metre.SPC Hybrid - The next generation in flooring technology
The abbreviation ‘SPC’ stands for stone plastic composite. It is engineered luxury vinyl that combines limestone and stabilizers to create a remarkably tough core. SPC-flooring is an upgrade of Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT), it's the new generation of floor covering, it's the same as laminate flooring, a floating system & using click & lock joint, can be easily installed on different type of floor base, you can put it on either concrete or ceramic or existing flooring.
Product details and highlights:
Based on the SPC rigid core layer, the décor film sits on a stable, waterproof and highly durable base while showcasing the texture and colour expected from authentic timber floors. The naturalness from the décor film is protected from wear and tear and discolouration with a ceramic matt UV coating and a durable wear layer.
Pre-installed acoustic cork below the SPC layer acts as both sound dampening and flexible layer for installing on upper levels and minor rough surfaces. Our fast and secure clip locking system with drop lock on the ends simplifies the installation process. Our innovative solution offers all the benefits of and above actual timber floors while being more affordable as well.
The unorthodox SPC flooring solution comes with benefits that traditional wooden floor cannot compete. The rigid core technology is 100% waterproof while being able to withstand dropped objects. SPC is also temperature- and climate-proof as it will not expand or contract in extreme temperatures and do not require acclimatization.
1530 x 183 x 5.5mm core
Sold in box of 10pcs / 2.85sqm
Wear Layer – The wear layer is the first coating on top of the floor that is usually clear. That adds scratch and stain resistance to the plank.
- SPC HYRBID Core – The SPC HYBRID core is produced by consolidating limestone particles and stabilizers to create a dimensionally stable and waterproof center.
- Connected Underlayment – SPC HYBRIDs come with added underlay. Our exclusive underlay has been specially developed to help with sound deadening and temperature modulation as well adding softness to the floor.
- Waterproof: This is one of the significant factors in choosing SPC flooring. It is 100% waterproof, which means it can be installed in most wet areas such as kitchen, bathrooms, and restaurants without a problem!
- Stability in Temperature Variations: With the stone construction, an SPC HYBRID core is more stable in conditions with temperature variances, such as offices, homes with AC units and homes with humidity variations.
- Appearance – SPC HYBRID flooring can have a variety of looks, textures, and styles. In many instances it is difficult to notice the difference between SPC and natural timer floors.
- DIY Installation – SPC HYBRID flooring is a click-lock installation method. It is installed similarly to laminate with a tongue and groove installation. We offer a full range of installation services by professionally qualified personnel at very competitive rates.
- Underfoot feel – The SPC HYBRID is going to feel added sturdy and cushioned underfoot than a traditional vinyl due to the dense core and density of the plank. A solid plank will give you more comfort. Some of the SPC will have attached underlay that supplements the softness underfoot. If it does not have attached underlayment, you can opt for an LVT specific underlayment to install over the subfloor.
- Noise Ambient: With the solid core, this plank tends to have a quieter sound. You will unlikely to hear the click-clack sounds.
- Affordability: SPC HYBRID plank flooring is very budget friendly. Depending on the brand and features, you can find SPC HYBRID in a variety of price ranges. Features like attached underlayment, texture and edges can increase the floor price.
- Easy Maintenance and Cleaning: An SPC HYBRID will have the same cleaning method just like normal laminate or vinyl sheets. These planks are intended to be easily cleaned with general light sweep and damped mop.