Global Single Bowl Sink with Drain Board | 950x450x205 | SNA01009
- Practical size 550 x 400 x 205mm internal single bowl sink size.
- Convenient 400 x 3500mm side drain tray.
- Rolled R10 round edges for a sleek look and easy to clean.
- 1.5mm thick (16 gauge) steel for increased durability.
- 0.045m3 internal cubic size providing 45-litre capacity.
- Hardwearing 304 grade Stainless Steel (ISO9001:2000)
- Purpose built kitchen sinks for domestic & commercial application
- Minimum 18% Chromium and 8% Nickle for anti-rust & corrosion.
- Matte/Satin with Hairline/Brushed Finish to disguise scratching.
- Bent, welded, grinded, polished and packed by hand.
- Zeon sinks are designed and distributed by BuildMat.
- Suitable for under-mount.
- X-Shaped Fall Design to Central waste.
- Symmetrical sink tub allows for reversible installation flexibility.
- Perfect as a kitchen sink or laundry trough.
- 90mm Strainer Waste and Plug included for each drain.
- Noise reducing sound absorbing pads to all external faces and base.
- Exterior coating to prevent condensation.
- Fit for Australian Standards and UPC certified.
- Protected during transport with polystyrene, plastic and woven cloth.
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned and Operated.
- 5 years warranty
|Finish||Satin/Matte with Hairline/Brushed Texture|
|Sink Configuration||Single Bowl & Drainboard|
|Thickness / Gauge||16 gauge / 1.5mm|
|Internal Edges||R10 - Round Edges|
|Packing & Delivery||Boxed Product|
|Sink Size (Including Lip)||950 x 450 mm|
|Bowl Size (Excluding Lip)||550 x 400 mm|
|Internal Corner Radius||R10|
|External Corner Radius||R20|
|Sound Pads||Yes, to all side, base and drainer.|
|Strainer||1 included w/ plug|
|Waste Location||X shape fall to centre waste|
|Capacity In Litres||45 L|
|Internal Cubic Size||0.045m3|
|Available Accessories||Chopping board, roll mat, drainer, dish drying rack, colander|
|Strainer Waste Diameter||90mm|
|Box Size||1020 x 520 x 290 mm|
|Actual Boxed Weight||10.0kg|
Our warehouse is located in Dandenong, Victoria and we offer express same and next day transport throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Approx Shipping Times:
Melbourne Metro: 24-48 hours
Regional Victoria (within 200km): 2-3 days
NSW, SA and QLD: 2-5 days
We also offer shipping interstate to QLD, NSW, SA and TAS. Due to the size and weight of products such as flooring we recommend obtaining a shipping estimate before placing an order so we can determine the best possible rate and carrier. Obtain an estimate by sending us a message with items your after and your postcode. Estimates are normally available within 24 hours.
Yes, send us a message with details of items your after and we will contact you to organise delivery of samples where available.
We accept COD, Bank Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and offer Afterpay to approved clients.
View our returns, refunds and exchange policy here.
Yes, we provide a full range of services including tiling, removal of existing flooring, hybrid and laminate installation, kitchen renovations etc. Get in touch with us for more information.
Yes, most items include comprehensive warranties. See product specifications for warranty details or get in touch with us for more info.