COVID 19 Policy
We have continued to develop health and safety measures focusing on the safety and wellbeing of our team customers and suppliers. These measures include but are not limited to the following:
● Increased cleaning in-store and for equipment such as counters, displayed products and building surfaces.
● Investment in new hospital grade floor scrubber and sanitiser allowing for regular disinfection of high traffic spaces including entire warehouse floor
● Providing team with necessary PPE including gloves and hand sanitiser
● Posters outside and around the store reminding customers of new measures in place
● Capping customer numbers in store / aisle to enforce social distancing measures
We are continuing to actively evolve our online offer to help customers safely access the products that they need to remain at home. This includes:
● Strongly encouraging customers to utilise our online offer for product research, purchasing and collection.
● Purchasing options include “click and collect”, click and collect”, “click and deliver”, and “drive and collect” *.
Drive and Collect” allows customers to collect orders products via a safe and contactless pick up from our warehouse where product is loaded to customer vehicle via forklift where applicable minimising contact.